This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.EverydayCarryExperts.com (“the Website”). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, direct contact, by entering personal data on the Website or the information we collect form you via your device’s browser requests. We will not sell this information to anyone.
We will use your information to make your experience on the Website easier, more relevant and more enjoyable.
If you subscribe to our newsletter or if you enter your email address to obtain a free incentive from us, you agree to let us send you automated newsletter follow-ups, as well as one-time newsletters with content, ads and promos.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.